The purpose of Huron Valley Catholic School is to help young people achieve academic excellence, receive Christian formation, and mature in Christian character and spiritual wisdom.
Huron Valley Catholic School will provide a distinctly Catholic educational and social environment to achieve that purpose.
- Jesus Christ is the reason for this school, the unseen but ever present teacher in its classes, the model of its faculty, the inspiration of its students. The School Board and staff will always seek to encourage students to set their hearts, minds and souls on Christ, with the help of the Holy Spirit.
- Huron Valley Catholic School will promote orthodox Catholic teaching and the vision of the Holy Father for its role in the new millennium. The religious education curriculum will be in conformity with the Magisterium of the Church.
- High academic standards are elemental to Huron Valley Catholic School, to equip our students with the knowledge and skills necessary to compete in a rapidly changing technological world.
- The School Board and staff will seek to sustain the intellectual, spiritual, social, moral and emotional growth of all of its students.
- Parents have the primary responsibility for shaping the policies and practices of the school.
- Huron Valley Catholic School will respect the Christian denominational differences of students and other constituents, seeking to uphold ecumenical sensitivity and unity.